Saturday, October 30, 2010


I LOVE Halloween and so I felt that doing a draw this evening would be perfect. Not the most scientific way of choosing a winner but I assigned a number to all of the comments and then had my son (4 years)  choose a number between 1 and 8. He chose...8! So congratulations scratchy, you are the winner of Trash!


Also while I'm on the topic of Halloween I managed to get my hands on a gorgeous picture book called "Halloween Good Night" by Doug Cushman. It is a very simple story that wonders how all the different creatures that are most frequently associated with Halloween would say goodnight to their children. It has delightful illustrations and my son loved mimicking the way the creatures said good night. Not a book I would necessarily buy, but one I think is worthwhile getting from the library, especially around this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment